Aims, Vision and Values
- To ensure all students can be successful learners.
- To encourage all students to have the highest expectations for their education and their future careers
- To provide an environment where everybody behaves appropriately
- To ensure all students feel safe and happy.
- To encourage self-confidence, responsibility and a positive self-image
- For students to be ready to leave Forest Hall School with the skills, attributes and character to be an independent lifelong learner
- To provide an environment which encourages students to be fit and healthy
- To ensure excellence and enjoyment every day
- To ensure that any type of prejudice based discrimination like racism, homophobia and sexism is challenged.