Two Year course
Exam Board: AQA
Level of qualification: GCSE
What will students learn about?
Theme 1: identity and culture
Theme 2: local, national, international and global areas de interest
Theme 3: current and future study and employment
What skills will students develop and demonstrate?
- An understanding of French in a variety of contexts.
- A knowledge of French vocabulary and structures.
- Transferrable learning skills.
- The ability to communicate effectively in French.
- Awareness and understanding of countries and communities where French is spoken.
How will students be assessed?
The course consists of 4 skills all externally assessed:
What grade will students achieve?
After completing the course- what can students progress on to?
This qualification offers a suitable progression route to GCE AS and GCE Advanced Level in French language study as well as other level 3 qualifications. In addition, the study of one language at GCSE can facilitate and help promote the learning of other languages. The qualification may also add to an individual’s employability profile.
For further information, please contact:
Mr Sautron - email@example.com